Interested in working at The Argyros?
Volunteers are critical to the success of programming at The Argyros.
Curious about the performing arts world and want to help? Contact Nick Harman at email@example.com or 208-726-7872 for more information on volunteering opportunities.
Want to join our team?
If you are interest in being part of the Production Team at The Argyros, let’s connect! Contact Samuel Mollner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.806.7440 for more details.
AVAILABLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
ASSISTANT TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
- Runs events at The Argyros either as a Lighting Director or Sound Engineer
- Works on venue change overs and events setup
- Ensures a safe working environment
- Serve as Production staff lead on events as needed
- Operate events as either a Lighting Designer, Sound Engineer or Video Operator
- Ensure production equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Recommend equipment purchases
- Ensure that The Argyros is a safe venue for staff, artists and patrons. Facilitate staff training as appropriate.
- Participate in weekly production meetings.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems; participate in professional development activities as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a performing arts field or 2-3 years of experience in a performing arts roadhouse or on tour with a national level act
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of (or the ability to learn) equipment, systems, and practices across all live production disciplines, including lighting, audio/video, and rigging
- Demonstrated experience with standard theatrical work rules and general conditions for professional stage crews.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Commitment to a collaborative and positive work environment
- Initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient knowledge of computer and software skills including Windows, Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Google G Suite.
- Excellent communication through written and verbal skills.
- Able to quickly strategize, prioritize, and coordinate logistics for event support.
- Basic Stage Management experience in a theatrical and/or corporate setting.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Job Purpose: To support the Executive Director (ED), staff, and Board of The Argyros with critical administrative, managerial, workflow, and organizational tasks.
General Office Management (estimated 60% of job time)
- Scan and submit coded receipts and invoices into Hubdoc for the bookkeeping firm to code in their systems
- Scan and submit coded deposits and deliver checks to Zions Bank for deposit
- Work with Operations & Production for scheduling cleaning services
- Answer Phone calls on general line and relay messages
- Administrate Employee Insurance program, Payment gateways (Authorize.Net), and Donor based CRM Accounts
- Act as HR Officer, collecting necessary employment information and relaying to bookkeepers for input into system
- Collecting biweekly payroll hours from Production and Front of House Departments and Submitting to bookkeepers
- Assist with Box Office and Concessions on an as-needed basis
- Assist Marketing & Development Director with donor database management and other general development/fundraising tasks
- Assist with planning, organization, and execution of annual fundraiser, and other events
- Assist with Social Media presence, posts, and event creation
- Assist with patron, donor, client, and artist support as needed
Administrative Support to ED and Board of Directors (estimated 40% of job time)
- Function as a Board of Directors & ED/Staff liaison; scheduling meeting invites, agendas, printing board books, and setting up for meetings
- Manage Board of Directors database (Board Effect) and act as account administrator
- Ensure Board Members are following tasks and alert Executive Director to any missed deadlines or issues
- Assist with requests from Board Directors on an as-needed basis
- Assist the ED with general tasks on an as-needed basis
- Maintain strict confidentiality with regards to sensitive company information